Therapedic Bravura Interlude Plush
Made at The Bedding Group in Rock Island, Illinois
Safe Non-Toxic, Natural FR Fiber Quilted to Stretch Knit Cover
1" Gel Performance Foam
1" Plush Quilt Foam
.5" Gel Memory Foam Lumbar Layer (Used in the middle 1/3rd of the mattress to help reduce body impressions created by hips sinking into the mattress)
2.5" Plush 5-Zone Contour Foam
Quantum® Edge Elite Bolsa Unit from Leggett & Platt
Individually Wrapped Coil Zoned Innerspring Unit
- Approximately 26% cooler than a foam core mattress
14.5 Gauge Steel
Edge Support System:
Quantum® Edge Elite Springs
- Forms a frame around the spring system, reducing a roll-off feeling
- Not as hard as foam edges, but hopefully more resilient long-term
Mattress Height: ≈14"
Width x Length:
Twin.........38" x 75"
TwinXL.....38" x 75"
Full..........54" x 75"
Queen......60" x 80"
King.........76" x 80"
Cal-King....72" x 84"
The Interlude Firmis a model in Therapedic's premium Bravura™ collection. This comfort level is popular with those who might want more conformity for hips and shoulds, primarily for a side sleeper, but don't want to feel like they are sinking too far into the mattress.
Because the Interlude Plush is more "middle of the road," it is a great compromise bed for those couples who may be a little more on the opposite ends of the comfort spectrum.
Coil System: Quantum® Edge Elite Bolsa Unit from Leggett & Platt
Coil Gauge: 14.5
Edge Support: Quantum Edge Dual Coil System
Proven 26% more durable and breathable than foam encasements
Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty
Items covered under limited warranty can include:
- Body impressions greater than 1.5"
- Shifting, bunching, or clumping of upholstery materials
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude through the fabric
- *Sagging: your sleep set must be continuously supported by an appropriate foundation, or equivalent, with a proper bed frame. The frame should include rigid center support with legs that support down to the floor.
*NOTE: A mattress warranty will be considered void in the event of any staining or being in an unsanitary condition.
Items covered under Foundation warranty can include:
- Splits in the wood frame
- Squeaking, rattling or other non-typical noises
- Broken, loose, or defective boards
- Loose or broken module wires
The Warranty does NOT cover:
- Soiled or stained products
- Damage incurred from using an improper foundation. *See our FAQ section about this issue
- Mattress fabric
top of page
$1,600.00 Regular Price
bottom of page